Gearbest - Very good material i recomend it

Usability

You won’t find a Windows 10 tablet much cheaper than this, with the Chuwi Hi10 Pro currently costing £128.53 at GearBest. The optional keyboard dock (a recommended purchase) is an extra £29.31, also from GearBest, while the HiPen H2 stylus can be bought from Geekbuying for £11.16.

That’s a total price of £169, but note that you could be asked to pay import duty upon its arrival to the UK that would take the total price closer to £200. Even so, that’s a tiny amount of money for a product that is Windows 10 tablet, Android tablet, Windows 10 laptop and Android laptop. Buying products from China typically returns huge savings, but you should always take into account the risks. Products can take several weeks to arrive, depending on which shipping option you select, and if they are faulty you’ll have the hassle of returning them at your cost and dealing with customer services in a non-EU country with different legislation.

We’ve outlined some of the pros and cons in our separate article on buying grey-market tech, which is worth a read before you buy. Also see: Best budget laptops

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast and good assistance.

Gearbest the best and cheapest online shop.

Usability

Gearbest is one of the best and cheapest online shop. I made shopping with them many times and always I received good quality items in low prices.

Delivery time was always short, from China to Uk never took over two weeks.Gearbest have many great promotion, games where you can win free electronics devices, mobile phone. They also have great mobile app which I use daily. With app you can not miss anythink, you will get notification about sales and promotion.

With free delivery and low prices I save I lot over year of shopping. I will recommend Gearbest to anyone, try and you won't be disappointed.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Points, Website and variety of products, support service.

Gearbest - Excellent virtual store

Usability

GearBest in my opinion is one of the best virtual stores in which I have purchased products, almost all shipments to my country are free and although they are delayed a little, these always arrive at the agreed time. So far all have been of good quality and always comply with what it says in their descriptions.

A few months ago I bought a Tablet chuwi Hi10 Pro for my girlfriend's Christmas gift and it came out perfect, it has good capacity in terms of processor and RAM that accompanied by a good SD memory make it an excellent team. She loves it because it serves her everything she has to do in college or to entertain herself for a while.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast processing, Offer, Delivery, support service.

Aliexpress - Vc Lemon Chuwi tablet from Ali Express - warning!

3.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 16, 2017

Note that vc Lemon has changed their name to CHUWI QH Store

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2017

Beware, buyers. Buying from China can work *if* the product is not defective.

If it is defective, kiss your money goodbye. I bought a tablet in November of 2015 and it died less than a year later. I returned it following the directions of the seller ($50 Canadian postage) and the seller (vc Lemon) claims they did not receive it 3 months later. I scanned the Canada Post receipt etc.

to show them I'd sent it, but there was no tracking number so I'm screwed. That inexpensive $250 tablet (now $300 with return postage) is gone. That's the last time I buy from Ali Express.

I tried to treat the buyer with respect and I went through all the proper channels first before posting this. I hope I can save someone the trouble I've gone through.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chuwi Hi10 Tablet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Website, Easy shopping.

I didn't like: Return policy of vendors.

Comments

Quebec, Canada #1324843

They screw me the same way..they said they never received my defective tablet

Alain robillard